Fashion InternLinda Lesater & Co Services
Internship for Webdesigner image retoucher for eco luxury yogabrandLUMINOUS BEING
Fashion StylistA Round of Applause Magazine, LLC
Alala Activewear Fashion Internship - Summer InternAlala
Fashion Blogger INTERNSHIP FOR ECO LUXURY YOGA BRANDLUMINOUS BEING
FASHION DESIGNER ASSISTANT/INTERNSHIP FOR ECO LUXURY YOGA BRANDLUMINOUS BEING
Fashion Inventory Manager INTERNSHIP FOR ECO LUXURY YOGA BRANDLUMINOUS BEING
Photographer INTERNSHIP FOR ECO LUXURY YOGA BRANDLUMINOUS BEING
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
PJL APPAREL GROUP
7730 roswell rd
Sandy Springs, GA
Posted: December 20 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPJL APPAREL GROUP is a design and apparel production company. We specialize in producing fashion designs from concept to market in our sandy springs and China location.
Our company is focused on quality development of garments and quality garment construction and production. We also own a private label clothing brand.
We are looking for a very savvy intern to assist with computer aided designs and graphics for our catalogs and office needs.
We are very confident that becoming our intern will be a great asset to the candidate.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback