Interior Design Opportunity - HOUSTON ONLYKeenya Kelly LLC
Fashion InternshipDee Fashion & Style
Fashion Admin / Sales InternGypsy Junkies
Social Media InternKlein Epstein & Parker
LOOKING FOR INTERN FOR SWIM FASHION COMPANYPrime Garments Inc.
Campus RepresentativeThe Social Life
Fashion Editor asst | NY only !FV MAGAZINE
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
PJL APPAREL GROUP
7730 roswell rd
Sandy Springs, GA
Posted: December 20 2015
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPJL APPAREL GROUP is a design and apparel production company. We specialize in producing fashion designs from concept to market in our sandy springs and China location.
Our company is focused on quality development of garments and quality garment construction and production. We also own a private label clothing brand.
We are looking for a very savvy intern to assist with computer aided designs and graphics for our catalogs and office needs.
We are very confident that becoming our intern will be a great asset to the candidate.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback