Amazing Social Media Interns needed for clothing brandNgozika Okeke
Thomas Wylde Fashion Design, Marketing, Sales, Production, PR InternshipThomas Wylde
Account Executive InternHead to Toe Style LLC
DIGITAL MARKETING INTERNAddress Chic
FASHION & MARKETING INTERN - STYLING TV SHOWAddress Chic
Social Media marketing InternMiche Styles
Fashion Design InternCharles Warren
Social Media & Community Management InternHouse of Heim
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: March 10 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIf you have a passion for Fashion and Graphic design than this might be the right internship for you!
IFarah is highly entrepreneurial boho-chic Fashion Boutique that has ethnic and bohemian pieces of jewelry from all around the world allowing young woman to feel worldly and outlandish.
*Remember you must be able to work from home
*Must be proficient in PHOTOSHOP
*send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE make sure you send a few examples of your work either a portfolio or on Instagram. Thank you. Look forward to speaking with you!
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback