Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: March 10 2015
Company Location: Los Angeles, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIf you have a passion for Fashion and Graphic design than this might be the right internship for you!
IFarah is highly entrepreneurial boho-chic Fashion Boutique that has ethnic and bohemian pieces of jewelry from all around the world allowing young woman to feel worldly and outlandish.
*Remember you must be able to work from home
*Must be proficient in PHOTOSHOP
*send photos to firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE make sure you send a few examples of your work either a portfolio or on Instagram. Thank you. Look forward to speaking with you!
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback