Meripex Apparel Graphic Design/Fashion Design InternshipMeripex Apparel
Graphic Design InternY-CLAD INC.
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Y-CLAD INC.
Fashion Editor asst | NY only !FV MAGAZINE
Sales RepresentativeShawnG Originals
Fashion InternAll-in Fashion
Virtual P/T Assistant DesignerMaison Saint Kenneth®
In- House P/T Assistant DesignerMaison Saint Kenneth®
Graphic Design InternBookmark This
15 W 34th Street
New York, NY
Posted: July 06 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDanielle Nicole handbags fuse runway inspiration and real life accessibility in a feminine, chic and contemporary way. The brand represents a fresh twist on classic styling. As the brand expands we are searching for talented and motivated interns to join our team!
Responsibilities- Assist head designer with multiple projects on a daily/weekly basis
- Finish work in a timely manner/on-time; due to the fact that we work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment on multiple projects.
- Work will be fashion based, specifically handbags and accessories. Therefore an interest in this would be helpful for any candidates applying!
Requirements- Must be able to intern for at least 2 days a week
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Ability to retouch and resize photos, with solid knowledge of the path tool
- Strong eye and high taste level aesthetically for typography, layout, and branding
- A healthy addiction to the internet, fashion, and pop culture
- Must be able to design within the constraints of the brand identity and maintain consistency of design across each scenario
- Must be team-oriented, responsive, and comfortable collaborating in a positive manner
SkillsRequired - InDesign, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Photo Editing, Photo Retouching
Preferred - Graphic Design