Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Alessandra Gold Concept Store
3326 North Miami ave
Posted: February 18 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionAlessandra Gold Concept store: Concept shop, photography/production studio, showroom, design and branding office spanning over 6,000 sq.feet in Midtown/Wynwood - Miami,FL.
Alessandra Gold Bio Note:
Creative Director for the global brand Kruzin Footwear and founder and owner of the Alessandra Gold Concept Store, Alessandra Gold is the true 'Girlboss'. Named this year's top 10 Miami designer and featured in several other publications, tv and media, Gold is changing the footwear game by using out-of-context materials , high end design and maximum comfort. "These are your "next-level" sneakers, Gold says".
Aside from designing the baddest sneakers for Kruzin, Gold owns and curates for her own store in the heart of Wynwood, where she houses over 50 emerging designers, ranging from clothes, accessories, furniture, art, etc."
Growing up in Brazil and attending the Fashion Institute of Technology in New York City, Alessandra Gold has made a serious name for herself in the world of high-end shoe design. Gold's creations now adorn the feet of known celebrities and beyond. Her works of art can be seen at New York’s and Miami Fashion Week, the trendiest boutiques around the world or in the pages of Sports Illustrated, Nylon, Vogue or New York Post among many others.
Gold also styles and creates wardrobe for select celebrities, art directs photo shoots and editorials, and consults for various known fashion brands in the US and Asia.
Alessandra Gold is the Creative Director of KruZin Footwear (Asia) – an emerging line of high-end sneakers – founder and owner of Goka Design (USA), the Alessandra Gold Brands (Brazil/USA) and the Alessandra Gold Concept Store in Miami.
If you are smart, creative, independent and entrepreneurial minded, this is a fantastic opportunity as our Company is looking to fill several positions:
1. SUPER FANTASTIC BUSINESS INTERN - If chosen, you will work directly with Alessandra Gold herself, assisting the designer in advertising, marketing, sales, managing, brand development and distribution.
2. WEB & GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN - Must be an experienced and CREATIVE Graphic Designer. Your work will directly affect the growth of the business. This is a great opportunity to also built your portfolio with several of our clients, in 'real world time'. Although this is a non-paid internship, depending on your commitment and growth it could lead to a full time job position! You will also work direct with Alessandra Gold in many Projects
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback