Graphic Design InternBookmark This
Posted: April 14 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionHi, My name is Saide Saddiq CEO and founder of Arrow Up, LLC. Arrow Up is more than just another start up, Arrow Up is a movement... A way of life. If you've ever overcome adversity finding your way into a point of progress, then you know what it feels like to Arrow Up. Symbolic for progress, Arrow Up seeks to share the message of "reach your potential" to those individuals finding themselves in stagnant situations. We are a fashion print and business development company looking for creative individuals seeking to reach their potential and help others along in the same process.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from a Fine Arts program/Graphic Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and software upgrades and proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback