Bohemian Bridal Company Wholesale Fashion InternshipDaughters of Simone
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)X by Gottex
Event CoordinatorNVEI Fashion Agency
Assistant StylistSociety Row
Social Media StylistSociety Row
PR/Social Media InternRebecca Minkoff
Small, fun, Fashion Company seeks an Office InternLori Goldstein Ltd.
Fashion Marketing & Sales InternshipLana Unlimited
Graphic Design Intern Designer Brands For Less Inc.Bookmark This
224 E. 11th Street Suite 200
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: March 01 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOnTrendForLess is based out of Los Angeles, California. We keep our fingers on the fashion pulse so we know what is hot and what is not!! As a company we have an interest in finding the newest trends in clothing, shoes and accessories. Each season we plan to add more styles from more designers, so you will have access to the newest looks and stay ahead of fashion... We are looking to get substantial traction through the various Visual & Social Media Mediums to bring more viewers to our Selling Platforms. We are located in the heart of the Fashion District in Los Angeles where there is much inspiration as where Fashion Trends are going. We have hired many of our interns to Full and Part Time Positions and like hiring and promoting from within the Company. We are an extremely fast growing Company that will look to grow even more exponentially with a dedicated Savvy Graphic Design Intern.
Responsibilities- Assists in the design and development of layouts for e-marketing materials, using appealing graphics that are well organized
- Responsible to incorporate current design trends into each unique layout to produce an up-to-date style for custom ads
- Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
- Utilize strong written skills and bring effective visual ideas from concept through to completion
Requirements- Experience and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Knowledge of Mac OS and some proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and customer feedback
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, HTML + CSS, E-commerce SEO
Preferred - HTML, CSS3