Fashion Wholesale Sales and PR InternshipVEN Agency
Intern wanted for Fashion Magazine/Production AgencyAM Studio
Fashion Sales InternRainbowwave
Social Media Internship Immediate Start May 1stMaggie Norris Couture
Product Development and Production Summer Internship (Fashion/Apparel)Human B Designer, Corp
Social Media & Community Management InternExecSocks
Fashion EditorFITFL Magazine
Assistant Fashion DirectorFITFL Magazine
Graphic Design InternshipBookmark This
Piece & Co
650 West Lake Street
Posted: July 13 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPiece & Co. accepts interns into their rotational program year-round. Our interns work across multiple departments including: operations, artisan development, product design, finance, marketing, account management, graphic design, and sales. The program is geared towards students interested in getting experience in a start up environment, learning hands on, and creating a tangible social impact. Piece & Co. has an extremely fast-paced environment, a passionate team and a culture of excellence, engagement, mutual respect, social impact and fun. Internships will be 15-30 hours per week and we are flexible on hours. The Graphic Design intern will be exposed to all parts of the design process, understanding how a design is developed through both the sales and operations teams. Interns are encouraged to choose long-term projects in an area they are interested in to aid in the development of the overall business.
Responsibilities• Lead design projects for marketing and internal purposes.
• Assist the design team in preparing materials for customers and sales efforts; keeping inventory records up to date and organized
• Assist in creating fabric tech packs for purchase orders and development requests
• Assist in designing and updating fabric CADs
• Design textile prints and patterns
• Create various digital presentations based off of our brand standards
• Sku and organize digital and physical fabric collections
• Research new artisan markets to determine business opportunities, risks, and potential new partners.
• Engage in our impact assessment, collecting information from our field team and aiding our marketing team in telling stories of change.
Requirements• Pursuing a degree & eligible for academic credit in conjunction with the internship
• Access to a personal computer with Adobe Creative Suite
• High proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
• Photography skills
• Interest in the Piece & Co. mission
• Strong verbal and written skills
• Ability to interact comfortably with people
• Ability to set and meet deadlines, prioritize, and manage several projects at once
• Photography and videography skills and equipment
• Experience in textile and fabrics