Social Media & Community Management InternNew England Outfitters
Marketing ManagerJade Marlin Collection
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Jade Marlin Collection
Event CoordinatorJade Marlin Collection
Interns for prime Soho Concept ShopDREAMS ON AIR
Graphic Design InternPROREADY SPORTSWEAR
Fashion Magazine Internthe word changes, LLC
FOOTWEAR DESIGN INTERNSHIPTabitha Simmons Accessories
Graphic DesignerBookmark This
Fame Fashion House LLC
214W 39th Street, Suite 403
New York, NY
Posted: June 13 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNY based apparel company is looking for a full time E-Commerce Photo Editor/Re-Toucher.
ResponsibilitiesThe ideal candidate will be able to do -- but not limited to -- the below listed credentials.
• Image editing experience with the following: natural skin clean up and correcting, color matching, image processing, Photoshop, masking, compositing, and tablet usage.
• Working with a team to plan and execute weekly in house photo shoots for products to be listed online.
• Technical knowledge of color profiles, color conversions and a proper post-processing workflow.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment with strong initiative.
• Maintain strict image quality standards and have a strong attention to detail, all while understanding the brand’s specific identity.
RequirementsImage editing experience with the following: natural skin clean up and correcting, color matching, image processing, Photoshop, masking, compositing, and tablet usage
Technical knowledge of color profiles, color conversions and a proper post-processing workflow.
Exceptional organizational multitasking skills.
• Experience working with both PC and MAC is a must.
One year previous experience as an e-comm retoucher is preferred, but not necessarily required with the right skill set.
This position requires to work on site. Hours are flexible. Remote work is not an option.