Fashion Editorial InternPetite Studio
INTERN FOR HIGH PROFILE JEWELRY DESIGNERTHE A ALLENGROUP
Social Media & Community Management InternHouse of Heim
Public Relations InternHouse of Heim
Editorial / Journalism InternHouse of Heim
Graphic Design and Web DesignerHouse of Heim
Pattern Maker/SeamstressHouse of Heim
Fashion PR InternThe Transience
Graphic DesignerBookmark This
Fame Fashion House LLC
214W 39th Street, Suite 403
New York, NY
Posted: June 13 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNY based apparel company is looking for a full time E-Commerce Photo Editor/Re-Toucher.
ResponsibilitiesThe ideal candidate will be able to do -- but not limited to -- the below listed credentials.
• Image editing experience with the following: natural skin clean up and correcting, color matching, image processing, Photoshop, masking, compositing, and tablet usage.
• Working with a team to plan and execute weekly in house photo shoots for products to be listed online.
• Technical knowledge of color profiles, color conversions and a proper post-processing workflow.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment with strong initiative.
• Maintain strict image quality standards and have a strong attention to detail, all while understanding the brand’s specific identity.
RequirementsImage editing experience with the following: natural skin clean up and correcting, color matching, image processing, Photoshop, masking, compositing, and tablet usage
Technical knowledge of color profiles, color conversions and a proper post-processing workflow.
Exceptional organizational multitasking skills.
• Experience working with both PC and MAC is a must.
One year previous experience as an e-comm retoucher is preferred, but not necessarily required with the right skill set.
This position requires to work on site. Hours are flexible. Remote work is not an option.