Designer/Seamstress Needed for Vintage shop!The Juliet
PRODUCTION INTERNPRABAL GURUNG
Spring 2017 Interns Needed-URGENTMargo Siegel PR
Visual Merchandising/ Styling FEMALES ONLYAkris
Marketing & Social Media Intern at Upscale Progressive Fashion LabelAsher Levine
Digital Media Intern at Modern Fashion LabelAsher Levine
Fashion Design InternAsher Levine
Handbag Design InternBookmark This
15 W 34th Street
New York, NY
Posted: July 06 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDanielle Nicole handbags fuse runway inspiration and real life accessibility in a feminine, chic and contemporary way. The brand represents a fresh twist on classic styling. As the brand expands we are searching for talented and motivated interns to join our team!
Responsibilities- Assist head designer with multiple projects on a daily/weekly basis
- Meeting with design team to brainstorm, draft, and design collections, work is hands on!
- Finish work in a timely manner/on-time; due to the fact that we work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment on multiple projects.
Requirements- Must be able to intern for at least 2 days a week
- Must be able to design within the constraints of the brand identity and maintain consistency of design across each scenario
- Must be team-oriented, responsive, and comfortable collaborating in a positive manner
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign are ideal
- Ability to retouch and resize photos
- Strong eye and high taste level aesthetically for design and branding
- A healthy addiction to the internet, fashion, and pop culture
SkillsRequired - Design, Fashion Design
Preferred - Graphic Design