Hiring Immediately - Hair and Makeup Tutorial Expert (Videos)Bookmark This
East Coast Kids
Posted: July 27 2015
Company Location: Gainesville, FL
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 4 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionEast Coast Kids is the place for you! East Coast Kids Inc. was founded on the idea that everyone has something to offer to the site as long as they are willing to work. With our online system interns are able to work with any schedule. We want you to keep school or work at the forefront of your mind. For some, finding an internship can be hard because no company will look past your GPA or lack thereof. That’s not an issue for us. We accept any type of experience whether it’s learned from a book or from being in the real world. All interns will have equal access to travel opportunities, professional development, truly flexible scheduling, portfolio building, free gifts and priority permanent hiring consideration. Every East Coast Kid employee was once a hardworking intern. It’s time for you to get started!
Responsibilities- Keeping up with the latest trends in beauty and in the fashion industry
- Working quickly and efficiently while creating a complete look
- Comfortable with ambiguity and able to work autonomously
- Able to produce fresh, innovative hair and make-up styles in a timely fashion
- Must have experienced working with all hair/skin types and lighting
- Flexible; ability to adapt to changing priorities and multiple tasks
- Ability to take initiative and must have the confidence to learn in a changing
- Experience in shooting U-tube videos or tutorials
- Must be reliable with excellent organizational skills and very strong attention to detail.
Requirements-Preferably a current graduate or currently enrolled in beauty school
-Have the technical skills to produce videos
-Experience creating a wide array of hair styles
-Technical, artistic and practical knowledge about how to apply make-up
-An understanding of different make-up products
-Knowledge of the latest make-up styles and color