NYC Fashion Design InternshipAnne Bowen/The Meurigan Company
Photo Editor InternshipKMS Style Studio
Fashion Intership at a very busy multi line showroomM5 Showroom
Fashion Magazine Internships 2017 NJ/PA/DE/MD/DC/VARipping Runways Magazine
2017 Philly Model Face Off Fashion Event InternshipsRipping Runways Magazine
2017 Video and Photography Magazine Internships For Los Angeles Model Face OffRipping Runways Magazine
Fall - Fashion Marketing InternshipMH Event Productions & Consulting
Model Assistant/InternshipDesigns by Uni
IMMEDIATE FALL FASHION PR INTERNS NEEDEDBookmark This
Red Light PR
New York, NY
Posted: October 16 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionRed Light Public Relations is a full service product placement showroom. RLPR’s internship program is designed to give those with an interest in fashion public relations experience in all facets of the industry.
Consideration for the internship program is granted to those who excel in communication, multi-tasking, organization and writing. Past experience in PR is also a plus. Students presently enrolled in college will receive school credit for this internship.
Responsibilities- Assisting stylists, celebrities and editors on a daily basis.
- Tracking clothing items on loan with editorials and stylists.
- Updating databases, conducting research and other general office duties.
- Writing press materials and making press kits.
- Manage editorial clippings and activity reports.
- Gifting celebrities, stylists, editors and other industry professionals.
Apply For Internship
Requirements- Junior or Senior standing in college with a 3.0 or higher.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and internet research.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Minimum of 15 hours a week (3 day minimum commitment).
- Please be able to provide writing samples.