Independent Record Label Seeks Stylist InternBookmark This
1800 N New Hampshire Ave
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: November 03 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionIndependent record label, Day One (www.thisisdayone.com), is offering a New York based Fashion Internship to an aspiring stylist who will work alongside our principle artist Shah and our Los Angeles, NY, and Toronto teams. This position will offer unique opportunities to gain practical experience in the worlds of Fashion and the Music Industry. If you’re passionate about style, have your finger on the pulse of men’s fashion, and want to work with an emerging record label where you can develop your skill sets, send your cover letter and resumé. Social media or any other relevant links are also welcome.
Shah's music videos can be seen here: www.youtube.com/DayofShah
Day One's goal for all internships is for all interns to have a memorable and valuable experience with us. We specifically aim for each internship to lead to either a long-term position with Day One, or employment elsewhere in the field you are passionate about. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us email@example.com.
- Work with your assigned fashion mentors from the label to select Shah’s wardrobe for various events
- Continuously seek out new items and brands to add to our Shah’s wardrobe
- Research and select relevant fashion events for our artist to attend
- Build relationships with emerging New York fashion labels, boutiques, and designers whose designs align with our artist and label's image
- Work with Fashion sponsors for music videos
- Sophisticated understanding of current men’s fashions trends
- Knowledge and understanding of rap music fashion trends
- Ability to comfortably interact in both formal and informal work settings
- Organized, reliable, and punctual
- Formal work and/or academic experience in men’s fashion is an asset