Interning for a fashion and travel websiteBookmark This
St Regis Hotel
San Francisco, CA
Posted: July 21 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 10 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Wear2Where is a San Francisco-based company operated by two freelance travel and fashion writers. We are research-based and provide premium content about how to pack, where to stay, where to dine, nightlife, and fashion for global destinations. We provide content for high-end luxury magazines and other related travel and lifestyle companies.
Minimum of 8 hours a week
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 11-5
Available for school credit
Applicants should contact and send resume to Barbara Winchell for an interview.
Visit us at: http://www.wear2where.com/
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities will include:
- Researching locations and topics
- Writing articles
- Controlling our social media presence
RequirementsInterns must have:
- A laptop they can bring every day
- The ability to research, organize, and be creative
- A knowledge of social media and how to promote business through social media
- Strong written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft word
- The ability to work independently or in a group
- A sense of humor!
Additional skills preferred:
- A background in journalism and/or fashion
- Experience in advertising and/or marketing
- A knowledge in photo editing and Photoshop