Bohemian Bridal Company Wholesale Fashion InternshipDaughters of Simone
social media / community managerAnne Bowen/The Meurigan Company
Social Media & Community Management InternCabana One Media
Public Relations InternCabana One Media
Fashion Showroom Assistant InterneM Productions
Modeling Agency InternshipMC2 Model Management
PR & Communications AssociateSoma Footwear
Fashion Design InternCharles Warren
INTERNSHIP: Journalist / Fashion Content WriterBookmark This
Trend Prive Magazine
Posted: October 30 2016
Company Location: Folsom, CA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFinding the latest and greatest in fashion and to have the ability to share it with the world is truly my passion all while connecting with leaders in the fashion industry. I've have the opportunity to help bring awareness to the other side of the fashion industry, the side where there ARE eco sustainable luxury brands and designers that remain cruelty free.
Trend Prive aims to create a world where fashionable lifestyle and a humanitarian and eco mindset are one and the same. We are at a point in society where it is not only desirable to find this, but necessary. What WE understand is that natural fabrics, a small footprint, good design and sustainable thinking already ARE the luxury... we just need to show the world that this is so.
Our magazine collects contributions worldwide and from our printing proceeds, we donate to different humanitarian causes with each issue. Beautiful photography and relevant information, interviews with trendsetters and industry insiders educate and entertain. This IS the New Fashion.
ResponsibilitiesTPM is looking for individuals with an interest in writing to contribute content for both the online and print versions of the magazine as well as web content. Our categories include unique viewpoints in fashion, culture and the arts as well as sustainable ventures. We offer both experience in media that can further your career as a writer (TPM provides a written recommendation) as well as the ability to drive traffic to your own blog or portfolio through inclusion of a link in your bio. Having your own account with the website requires a minimum of one article per month, 300 – 500 words and images. We will guide you in your writing skills to some extent to help you understand how to write in a specific “voice” and offer other training that will be helpful in a future career in media as well as opportunities to attend events, represent the magazine as a correspondent, etc. Answers to appropriate Senior Editor.
– Posess an interest in art, culture, fashion, sustainability, life in general. We are looking for interesting and unique content which means interesting and unique individuals.
– Display ability to research content on topics given as well as create own topics of interest
– Load content into draft format for Senior Editor to proof
– Edit own work to be as finished as possible (spellchecking, grammar etc) although we are happy to work with writers who do not speak English as a first language provided they are fluent (both written and verbal)
– Develop relationships with necessary company representatives and fostering a positive image for TPM through interactions with various brands they may be researching or interviewing