Junior Account ExecutiveB2B Media Ltd
Fashion Sales & Marketing InternshipPOET Bovtiqve
Showroom CoordinatorGROCERIES Apparel
E-Commerce InternGROCERIES Apparel
Social Media & Community Management InternJade Marlin Collection
Marketing InternJade Marlin Collection
Blogger needed for Fashion and Art Magazine.The Juliet
Fashion Editorial InternPetite Studio
Intimate Apparel Design InternBookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: June 03 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionLiberté is a start-up lingerie brand based in New York City. We cater to women with feminine physiques and will provide high-quality, contemporary collections that they will feel confident in. We plan to launch our community driven, direct to consumer platform this Sept.
We are looking for talented and driven design interns to start in June. The position will begin as an unpaid internship, but there is a massive opportunity for growth and future employment. We are looking for motivated designers who are passionate about the cause and eager to be a part of something incredible.
Since we are looking to build a longer term team, we are being very selective in our recruiting process.
Responsibilities• Assist with the seasonal line plan
• Research, design, and develop the cut & sew line including bras, panties, nightgowns and lounge wear
• Product development: develop and approve products throughout the design process including preparation of basic flat sketch designs and tech packs.
• Identify trends and direction through relevant market research that is in line with brand style
• Organize and maintain samples and boards for each season.
• Manage and track development and production submits, samples, trims, etc.
• Ability to exercise good judgment when interpreting instructions and to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions
Requirements- Working towards a BA or certificate from an Arts program/ Design school
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, and proficiency in Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Must be a team player and flourish in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Open to constructive criticism and feedback
- Self motivated and driven
SkillsRequired - Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator
Preferred - CAD, Flat Sketching