- Internships /
- Fashion /
- J Rosen Showroom- Swimwear and Accessories Sales internship- Fun environment
Social Media & Community Management InternJody Tjan
FASHION BLOGGER INTERNRekless Creations LLC
SeamstressRekless Creations LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternLâcher Prise
Swim Week Volunteer Opportunity : Seat FillersThe Riviere Agency
Paid Fashion InternVOICES OF SILENCE non-profit organization
MIami Swim Week- Fashion Interns NeededShowroom212
Fashion Editor asst | NY only !FV MAGAZINE
J Rosen Showroom- Swimwear and Accessories Sales internship- Fun environmentBookmark This
J rosen showroom
231 WEST 39TH STREET, SUITE 1101
New York, NY
Posted: October 09 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe J Rosen showroom is a multi line showroom that currently represents fourteen different fashion lines. We work with buyers of stores on a daily basis selling L Space Swimwear, Pily Q, Ipanema flip flops, Cocobelle Accessories and sandals, Mar Y Sol Beach Bags, Tiare Hawaii cover ups, as well as multiple kids swimwear lines. We work with all major department stores including Bloomingdales, Saks, and Macys, as well as hundreds of specialty boutiques across the country. As sales representatives we are responsible for finding new stores to carry our brands as well as working with existing clients to get reorders.
While interning at the J Rosen Showroom, interns will learn the the operations of the wholesale industry. This is a very hands on internship. Interns will learn how to fulfill the following tasks:
- Learn how to sell a variety of products wholesale to buyers of stores
- Helping us expand our brands by calling potential stores, sending them packages with line sheets, and following up with the stores to get an order.
- Calling/ e-mailing existing clients to see if they need any new product and try to get reorders.
- Learn how to write orders for all brands on an official PO
- Meet with clients face to face in our showroom and present our brands to them.
- Work upcoming trade shows with us
- Enter orders into computer programs such as A2000
- Filing and organizing the showroom.