Design InternNo.6 Store
Spring Semester - Fashion PR InternshipJennifer Bett Communications
Fashion Textiles Assistant internshipElliott Berman Textiles
Fashion Styling Internship (stipend included)*toyeadedipe.com
Wardrobe intern needed for tv show for a stylist who is able to blog needed mostly Thurs/Fridays 2-9New York Image Consultant
Social Media & Digital Strategy InternFloat Naked
Social Media StylistSociety Row
URGENT INTERNSHIP: DO YOU WANT TO ATTEND PARIS FASHION WEEK 2017 WITH US?CSN
Jewelry Campus MerchandiserBookmark This
Chloe + Isabel
Posted: July 05 2016
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 15 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Chloe + Isabel is a fashion jewelry brand devoted to empowering the next generation of entrepreneurs through social retail. The c+i GEM program sets up entrepreneurial college students for career success by offering marketable, real-world experience – a meaningful opportunity to build both your resume and your bank account.
Through specialized training and coaching, GEM Merchandisers gain valuable sales, marketing, merchandising, and social media skills that set them apart in the job market. GEM alumni have gone on to land their dream jobs at Bloomingdales, Kate Spade, Julep, Madewell, Kleinfeld, and more!
HOW GEM IS DIFFERENT
- Learn how to run your own business (both on + off a college campus!)
- Specialized video training + materials specific for college student
- One-on-one coaching to build your business through proven best practices
- Opportunity to manage your own team – perfect resume builder!
- 25-40% commission on all personal sales
- A no-cost customizable Online Boutique
- Training via video + our innovative Online Office
- Unlimited free + discounted jewelry!
JOIN OUR GEM COMMUNITY + YOU COULD WIN
- An all-expense-paid trip to NYC
- Shopping sprees at top retailers
- One-on-one resume writing sessions
- A personal recommendation letter from CEO + Founder, Chantel Waterbury + more!