Writing for a fashion and travel websiteWear2Where
Wholesale InternROMEO HUNTE NEW YORK
FASHION GRAPHIC DESIGN AND PHOTOGRAPHY INTERNNon- Blonde Clothing
Art of Cloth, Textile Design InternshipArt of Cloth
Fashion Social Media Marketing InternLandon Lens Manufacturing Corp.
Social MediaHistory Inc
Fashion Accessories InternKatie Diamond Jewelry
Social media internJ-na Haute Couture
Journalism Intern-Copy Writer NeededBookmark This
1499 Regal Row
Posted: November 18 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionArcher London is a Dallas-based e-commerce fashion website launching this year. Internships for the following positions are available: Copy Writing, Merchandising, Buying Assistant, Inventory Management, and Social Media Management. Please submit your resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Responsibilities- Assist with editorial projects and provide support to the Communications Editor.
- Proofreading both hard and electronic files, basic copyediting, and writing of proposals and reports;
- Assisting with or proofing of basic ads, flyers, brochures, invitations, etc.
- Work on special projects, as needed
Requirements- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, public relations, English, business communications, or communication arts.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with keen attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience/interest in Web maintenance
- Familiarity with Adobe In Design and Adobe Acrobat is a plus