Social Media & Community Management InternJade Marlin Collection
Marketing InternJade Marlin Collection
Blogger needed for Fashion and Art Magazine.The Juliet
Fashion Editorial InternPetite Studio
INTERN FOR HIGH PROFILE JEWELRY DESIGNERTHE A ALLENGROUP
Social Media & Community Management InternHouse of Heim
Public Relations InternHouse of Heim
Editorial / Journalism InternHouse of Heim
Lifestyle and Fashion Blogger InternshipBookmark This
Posted: May 15 2015
Company Location: Akron, OH
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionConcrete Empire is a virtual lifestyle and fashion brand that currently has a blogging internship opportunity. Interns are required to work 10-12 hours a week from home or on the go, this is a completely virtual internship. A group of four lifestyle and fashion bloggers will work closely with their editor, Jordan Starcher, in a fast-paced environment. While assisting in a wide range of projects, interns will gain hands-on experience and training in most aspects of editorial work.
Applicants need to send cover letter, resume, and two writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org in the category of fitness, food, fashion, or music, with the target audience, women aged 18-35, in mind.
Explore www.concreteempire.com/lifestyle-blogs to review article style and formatting.
Finalists will be contacted for a phone or Skype interview.
Responsibilities- Weekly: reading, evaluating, and reporting on submissions of website content to be sent to editor
- Editing articles and fact-checking
- Researching current trends in fitness, food, fashion, music, and relationships
- Creating titles for editorial submissions on Weebly
- Writing content for website (2-3 blog posts minimum weekly)
- In charge of social media platforms such as Instagram and Tumblr
- Meet deadlines for given projects (sometimes multiple projects will be due on the same day)
Requirements- College Students or recent graduate majoring in fashion, art, PR, marketing, or communications
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented individual with an eye for detail
- Knowledge of Concrete Empire's content fields (fitness, food, fashion, music, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Efficient, proactive, on time, and ability to meet deadlines
- Positive, encouraging attitude and ability to work as a team player
- Computer literacy and email etiquette required
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Adobe Indesign, and Photoshop
- Proficient in social media platforms
- Extremely organized, must be able to multi-task and juggle multiple projects with multiple due dates