Graphic Designer Internship (downtown Los Angeles)MNM Couture
Fashion Intern needed for top editorPaul Sinclaire Studio
Fashion Marketing InternJOHN PAUL ATAKER
Fashion Boutique PR/Sales AssistantCREATIV
Fashion Design and Production Internship90 Degree by Reflex
Beauty Editors assistantFV MAGAZINE
Fashion Editor asst | NY only !FV MAGAZINE
Public Relations InternFord Models
Marketing Intern for Fashion Design Company Showroom/StudioBookmark This
Posted: October 12 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJ. Taylor Showroom/Studio:
Clothing company specializing in custom clothing and alterations.
Offering private sewing classes
Downtown Cleveland Ohio
*Flexible hours Available
Intern inquiries email cover letter and resume.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.