Spring Semester - Fashion PR InternshipJennifer Bett Communications
Fashion Textiles Assistant internshipElliott Berman Textiles
Fashion Styling Internship (stipend included)*toyeadedipe.com
Wardrobe intern needed for tv show for a stylist who is able to blog needed mostly Thurs/Fridays 2-9New York Image Consultant
Social Media & Digital Strategy InternFloat Naked
Social Media StylistSociety Row
URGENT INTERNSHIP: DO YOU WANT TO ATTEND PARIS FASHION WEEK 2017 WITH US?CSN
Sales InternshipHomme Femme
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: July 30 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNfl wideout Dwayne Bowe of the Cleveland Browns started a children's clothing line and is now in effort to find a team. This is a new company looking to launch in September-October 2015. Marketing and branding is essential in getting any product successfully off the ground. Are you that missing link that will bring creativity and connects to help get things going?
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.