Meripex Apparel Graphic Design/Fashion Design InternshipMeripex Apparel
Graphic Design InternY-CLAD INC.
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Y-CLAD INC.
Fashion Editor asst | NY only !FV MAGAZINE
Sales RepresentativeShawnG Originals
Fashion InternAll-in Fashion
Virtual P/T Assistant DesignerMaison Saint Kenneth®
In- House P/T Assistant DesignerMaison Saint Kenneth®
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: July 30 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNfl wideout Dwayne Bowe of the Cleveland Browns started a children's clothing line and is now in effort to find a team. This is a new company looking to launch in September-October 2015. Marketing and branding is essential in getting any product successfully off the ground. Are you that missing link that will bring creativity and connects to help get things going?
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.