Bohemian Bridal Company Wholesale Fashion InternshipDaughters of Simone
social media / community managerAnne Bowen/The Meurigan Company
Social Media & Community Management InternCabana One Media
Public Relations InternCabana One Media
Fashion Showroom Assistant InterneM Productions
Modeling Agency InternshipMC2 Model Management
PR & Communications AssociateSoma Footwear
Fashion Design InternCharles Warren
Marketing InternBookmark This
CONFIDENTIAL MEN'S LUXURY BRAND
New York City
New York, NY
Posted: July 29 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
New men's luxury lifestyle brand is looking for enthusiastic intern to assist with various marketing activities. Our collections have been featured on the HuffPost, NBC's Access Hollywood and several other major media outlets.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
-Great presentation and communication skills
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.