Fashion InternshipDee Fashion & Style
Visual Styling + Storytelling InternKlickpicks
Buying Intern Fall 2017Carolina Herrera
Visual Merchandising Intern Fall 2017Carolina Herrera
Sales Intern Fall 2017Carolina Herrera
Design Intern Fall 2017Carolina Herrera
Public Relations/Marketing Intern Fall 2017Carolina Herrera
Fashion Product PhotographyTarina Tarantino
Marketing InternBookmark This
Purple Love LLC
Posted: October 23 2015
Company Location: Detroit, MI
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionPurple Love LLC is an online retailer specializing in handmade and handpicked fashion jewelry. Our mission is to provide irresistible accessories that women can use to effortlessly enhance their appearance. Purple Love take special care in curating jewelry that our clients will love and receive compliments from. We encourage our clients to spread love by promoting philanthropic opportunities within the community.
We are looking for an enthusiastic marketing intern who is ready to take their studies to the next level and apply it to a thriving company. This is your chance to gain hands on experience that can be used as a stepping stone to any major fashion retailer. Interns will have the opportunity to attend networking events to be introduced to those that are influential in the fashion industry. As an intern, you will also be able to take advantage of professional development tools and learn first hand how to operate your own enterprise. If this is something you are looking to add to your repertoire, apply by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com Subject: Internship.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Knowledgeable of a variety of marketing outlets, preferred
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Access to a computer with Internet capabilities
- Tech savvy
SkillsRequired - Creative Problem Solving, Resourceful Problem-solving, Detail Oriented
Preferred - Social Media, Fashion, Social Media Communications, Social Media Blogging, Fashion Blogging, Social Media Advertising, Content Creation, Social Media Development, Blog Development