Intern wanted for Fashion Magazine/Production AgencyAM Studio
Fashion Sales InternRainbowwave
Social Media Internship Immediate Start May 1stMaggie Norris Couture
Product Development and Production Summer Internship (Fashion/Apparel)Human B Designer, Corp
Social Media & Community Management InternExecSocks
Fashion EditorFITFL Magazine
Assistant Fashion DirectorFITFL Magazine
Assistant StylistFITFL Magazine
Marketing InternBookmark This
Get It Going
Posted: August 30 2016
Company Location: North Hampton, NH
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGet it Going is an apparel brand that currently has t-shirts, hats, hoodies, patches, and stickers to share the Get it Going message. Get it Going’s mission is to inspire and motivate people to be their greatest self.
That simply means that we encourage people to Get it Going by being happier, more respectful, and more confident leaders making a more pos- itive way of life for everyone.
We are looking for intern who can help grow our company!
Responsibilities- Provide research on potential and existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare periodic reports on screening, tracking, and monitoring clients and prospects
Requirements- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education