Executive Assistant InternELEMENTS OF STYLE BY MARCHEL'E, LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternTomomi Egawa New York
Fashion Editor asst | NY only !FV MAGAZINE
Fashion InternAll-in Fashion
BUSY CELEBRITY FASHION STYLE HOUSE LOOKING TO TRAIN STYLISTSIvan bitton ,Inc
MODELS NEEDED FOR LADIES CLOTHING MANUFACTURER .Issac Tamari Inc
Showroom Assistant InternshipMary Katrantzou
NYC Fashion Design InternshipAnne Bowen/The Meurigan Company
Marketing InternBookmark This
Fagnidi International group
660 9TH ST NW, APT C
Posted: September 06 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Fagnidi International Group is an incubator of the design concept revolution, a creator of multicultural labels that introduce to the world our founder’s passionate vision for clothing, accessories, and furniture trends, a new lifestyle concept that gave birth to a cultural HERITAGE.
Fagnidi International group’s goal is to build strong relationships that focus on empowerment, partnerships and volunteerism in hopes of creating a lasting impact on all communities.
During a journey through style, Fagnidi celebrating excellence through a cultural and educational platform of creativity, artistry, and quality of life. The Brand feature the modern male to experience a higher quality of life through lifestyle influence in the design, fashion and art. Maison Fagnidi believes the brands that have influenced our life have also helped our choices because life IS about choice.
Because of the way we look, feel, live and interact with others, we believe that the brand which had influenced our lifestyle, influence our experience as AN HERITAGE. It’s about Life, it’s about Style.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.