Product Development and Production Summer Internship (Fashion/Apparel)Human B Designer, Corp
Social Media & Community Management InternExecSocks
Fashion EditorFITFL Magazine
Assistant Fashion DirectorFITFL Magazine
Assistant StylistFITFL Magazine
FASHION INTERNSHIP FOR ECO LUXURY YOGA BRANDLUMINOUS BEING
Fashion InternStyle Lend
Beauty Editors assistantFV MAGAZINE
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: October 15 2015
Company Location: New York, NY
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a personalized rain boot company. Our brand is focused on delivering high quality products with a personal flare. We are proud to have received the license to create our custom monogram rain boots for a range of college sororities as well!
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.