INTERN FOR HIGH PROFILE JEWELRY DESIGNERTHE A ALLENGROUP
Social Media & Community Management InternHouse of Heim
Public Relations InternHouse of Heim
Editorial / Journalism InternHouse of Heim
Graphic Design and Web DesignerHouse of Heim
Pattern Maker/SeamstressHouse of Heim
Fashion PR InternThe Transience
Concept Design InternJoe Fresh
Content and Digital Marketing InternBookmark This
LANE TABB ACCESSORIES GROUP
1 little west 12th St #225 New York , NY 10014
New York, NY
Posted: May 22 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGreat internship for someone looking to work in fashion on brand building and digital marketing. We are a small leather-goods company with both our own brand, as well as a consultancy which does Design , brand development., and Product management for larger fashion brands .
You would be working directly with president on all kinds of PR and Marketing projects.
Looking for someone who is available 1-2 days a week for a 3 month period.
Responsibilities- help create , newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related feild
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.