Social Media & Community Management InternJody Tjan
FASHION BLOGGER INTERNRekless Creations LLC
SeamstressRekless Creations LLC
Social Media & Community Management InternLâcher Prise
Swim Week Volunteer Opportunity : Seat FillersThe Riviere Agency
Paid Fashion InternVOICES OF SILENCE non-profit organization
MIami Swim Week- Fashion Interns NeededShowroom212
Fashion Editor asst | NY only !FV MAGAZINE
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: November 15 2015
Company Location: Richmond, VA
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionFashion Design and Art Week (FDAW) is a fashion/arts platform continuously making waves in the fashion industry. FDAW bridges the gap between buyers, consumers and members of the media/press to view collections from designers and young creatives around the world.
FDAW leads the way with initiatives that supports, strengthens and develops the fashion industry, with a physical platform to further position fashion as a useful tool for commerce and creativity in Virginia as well as the East Coast.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU? FDAW's Internship program is designed to offer our Interns valuable insight into the fashion industry, with an opportunity to grow as a young professional. In our program (paid internship after 3-6 months) you will gain an opportunity to experience real work experience in the world of "Fashion". Our interns gain the communication, accountability and professionalism basics to help jumpstart a successful career with FDAW fashion week and/or within the industry.
Paid Internship after 3-6 months, based on performance.
Position is based in Richmond, VA.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.