Fashion Internship (Toronto, ON)Dee Fashion & Style
Visual Styling + Storytelling InternKlickpicks
Fashion Creative Content InternKlickpicks
Marketing/PR Intern needed for new Shoe line entering the marketUzi Isle
Fashion Apparel and Design InternshipRichard Franklin & Company
Fashion Editor asst | NY only !FV MAGAZINE
Meripex Apparel Graphic Design/Fashion Design InternshipMeripex Apparel
Graphic Design InternY-CLAD INC.
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: January 24 2016
Company Location: Dallas, TX
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionOUR COMPANY IS CALLED, DE'FUR SHUI, AND WE ARE KNOWN FOR ANYTHING DIFFERENT..... WE ARE LOOKING TO OPEN OUR FIRST STORE IN THE DOWTOWN DALLAS AREA, as well as releasing our website upcoming here in February.... WE ARE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS THAT CAN MARKET DE'FUR ON A WORLDWIDE LEVEL AND BE ABLE TO STRUCTURE A MARKET IN OTHER COUNTRIES... WE ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR AN INDIVIDUAL TO HIRE TO GROW WITH THE COMPANY AS WELL PROVIDE A STEPPING STONE FOR THEIR OWN FUTURE.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Able To Multi-task, Great Organizer, Adaptable & a quick learner
Preferred - Hard Worker, Creative, Brand Ambassadors, Enthusiastic