Swim Week Volunteer Opportunity : Seat FillersThe Riviere Agency
Paid Fashion InternVOICES OF SILENCE non-profit organization
MIami Swim Week- Fashion Interns NeededShowroom212
Fashion Editor asst | NY only !FV MAGAZINE
Beauty Editors assistantFV MAGAZINE
Fashion Show VolunteerFAVIANA
Fashion InternshipDee Fashion & Style
Visual Styling + Storytelling InternKlickpicks
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: January 24 2016
Company Location: Dallas, TX
Application Deadline: No Deadline
Position: 5 Part-time, Unpaid
DescriptionOUR COMPANY IS CALLED, DE'FUR SHUI, AND WE ARE KNOWN FOR ANYTHING DIFFERENT..... WE ARE LOOKING TO OPEN OUR FIRST STORE IN THE DOWTOWN DALLAS AREA, as well as releasing our website upcoming here in February.... WE ARE LOOKING FOR INDIVIDUALS THAT CAN MARKET DE'FUR ON A WORLDWIDE LEVEL AND BE ABLE TO STRUCTURE A MARKET IN OTHER COUNTRIES... WE ARE ALSO LOOKING FOR AN INDIVIDUAL TO HIRE TO GROW WITH THE COMPANY AS WELL PROVIDE A STEPPING STONE FOR THEIR OWN FUTURE.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
SkillsRequired - Able To Multi-task, Great Organizer, Adaptable & a quick learner
Preferred - Hard Worker, Creative, Brand Ambassadors, Enthusiastic