Thomas Wylde Fashion Design, Marketing, Sales, Production, PR InternshipThomas Wylde
Account Executive InternHead to Toe Style LLC
DIGITAL MARKETING INTERNAddress Chic
FASHION & MARKETING INTERN - STYLING TV SHOWAddress Chic
Social Media marketing InternMiche Styles
Fashion Design InternCharles Warren
Social Media & Community Management InternHouse of Heim
Public Relations InternHouse of Heim
Marketing InternBookmark This
Posted: August 15 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionSouthern Bohemian is looking for motivated candidates who have a strong interest in fashion and trends, as well as a wide knowledge of online stores, and bloggers and tastemakers. Southern Bohemian is a lifestyle brand offering fashion and accessories by way of our Boho-Luxe Boutique Truck. We are launching our fashion, art and lifestyle website which will offer followers: 1) a peek into the trailblazing stories of entrepreneurs 2) virtual collective of artisans and their goods 3) advice and tips to the existing and aspiring entrepreneurs.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.