Swim Week Volunteer Opportunity : Seat FillersThe Riviere Agency
Paid Fashion InternVOICES OF SILENCE non-profit organization
MIami Swim Week- Fashion Interns NeededShowroom212
Fashion Editor asst | NY only !FV MAGAZINE
Beauty Editors assistantFV MAGAZINE
Fashion Show VolunteerFAVIANA
Fashion InternshipDee Fashion & Style
Visual Styling + Storytelling InternKlickpicks
Paid Marketing InternBookmark This
Cooper Design Building
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: November 28 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionGlobal luxury cashmere brand is looking for a marketing intern. Our showroom is in the center of fashion district. we are going to build up our business team. We are seeking someone with a strong understanding of digital media including Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, website, blog and also online marketing. Great opportunity to learn about marketing operations in the field. Many of our interns go on to become full-time Strategists within the company.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
- Running online store.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Excellent business writing and communication skills with proven examples of originally developed content
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and Adobe Graphics Suite
- Detail oriented with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to handle confidential and highly sensitive materials.
- Los Angeles Only.
Now is the great time to join our growing company, we are going to open the American marketing.