Fashion Design and Production Internship90 Degree by Reflex
Beauty Editors assistantFV MAGAZINE
Fashion Editor asst | NY only !FV MAGAZINE
Public Relations InternFord Models
Intern Wanted at Alterations ShopOnly One Tailoring
Fashion Creative Content InternKlickpicks
Visual Merchandising/ Styling FEMALES ONLYAkris
Fashion Intern need for top editorPaul Sinclaire Studio
Marketing InternBookmark This
35 W 31st Street, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10001
New York, NY
Posted: September 16 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionJewelry Designer in NYC for over 9 years. Each piece is handcrafted and no two pieces are ever precisely the same due to the handwork of the artisans that work for him. In fact, much of the collection is custom-made for his retailers and clients alike.
The collections instantly caught the attention of fashion editors and celebrities including; Oprah, Iman, Liv Tyler, Salma Hayek, Nina Garcia, Natasha Henstridge, and Lily Collins. Bounkit’s pieces have graced the cover of numerous publications and been featured in Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, Elle, Allure, Gotham, Essence, Glamour, Town & Country, InStyle, Conde Nast Traveler, Departures, Domino, O Magazine in addition to NBC’S “The Today Show”, “The Oprah Winfrey Show”, “Lipstick Jungle”, and “Gossip Girl”.
We are looking for Sales Interns that are interested in working for Celebrity Jewelry Designer Hassan Bonukit. We want Interns that are looking to be a part of Bounkit's explosive growth.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Collaborate on team presentations for management and clients.
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.