Fashion Creative Content Intern (Photography + Videography)Klickpicks
Visual Styling + Storytelling InternKlickpicks
Fashion Design InternshipArmature
Social Media & Community Management InternHollenberg
OZMA Fashion Brand InternOZMA
Winter/Spring Fashion Sales InternArchetype Showroom
Pattern making Internship at Nicolas Caito AtelierNicolas Caito Atelier
Content Manager/Blogger InternHone and Strop
Marketing InternshipBookmark This
The Apparel Agency
2023 West Carroll Ave
Posted: August 26 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe Apparel Agency serves new and existing companies in the apparel industry by providing comprehensive services and expert knowledge through our four phases of development, successfully taking them… from concept to consumer.
Job Title: Marketing Intern
Department: Sales & Marketing Department
This position requires the ability to problem solve and assist in any areas necessary to business function. The above responsibilities are an outline for this position and work may be expected beyond these responsibilities. Teamwork and positive attitude towards new challenges is very important for this role. This is an unpaid internship.
ResponsibilitiesRoles and Responsibilities:
This internship will offer the experience of working alongside our Marketing Manager and Sales Manager to develop marketing strategies, social media utilization, maintaining a creative blog, attending and planning special events, and keeping our clients up to date with new developments. In this exciting position, you will gain knowledge of marketing strategies that an apparel design and development company utilize including but not limited to:
• Social media presence and strategies to reach new and existing clients
• Develop email blasts and monthly newsletters (including templates and content)
• Assisting with development of marketing and advertising strategies/ deliverables
• Plan and coordinate materials for events TAA is attending
RequirementsQualifications and Education Requirements:
This position is an internship for junior or senior level college students who are currently enrolled in a Fashion Design related program or Graphic Design related program. Please provide three professional or academic referrals and a portfolio or work examples when applying.
• Competent computer skills in Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
• Graphic Design Knowledge (creating graphic blogs, eblasts, newsletters, sales/tradeshow materials)
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal- Creative Writing is a plus!
• Must be fluent in English
• Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
• Knowledge of social media outlets including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, and Instagram
• Photography skills are a plus but not required