Designer/Seamstress Needed for Vintage shop!The Juliet
PRODUCTION INTERNPRABAL GURUNG
Spring 2017 Interns Needed-URGENTMargo Siegel PR
Visual Merchandising/ Styling FEMALES ONLYAkris
Marketing & Social Media Intern at Upscale Progressive Fashion LabelAsher Levine
Digital Media Intern at Modern Fashion LabelAsher Levine
Fashion Design InternAsher Levine
Marketing ManagerBookmark This
805 S Hope St.
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: August 21 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWe are a start-up, online marketplace that houses creative independent labels that reflect art and self-expression based out of Los Angeles. We are seeking a Marketing Manager that can help develop quality content for our website and social media handles.
Responsibilities- Plan marketing campaign objectives
- Execute all graphics for web, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Ensure brand messages are consistent
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Prepare and adhere to budgets.
- Drive overall CRM and direct marketing through personal contact
Requirements- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience in the fashion industry or related field required
- Experience in graphic design, Microsoft Suite, Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop preferred
- Experience in SEO and SEM preferred
- Social media experience preferred