Graphic Design InternY-CLAD INC.
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Y-CLAD INC.
Fashion Editor asst | NY only !FV MAGAZINE
Sales RepresentativeShawnG Originals
Fashion InternAll-in Fashion
Virtual P/T Assistant DesignerMaison Saint Kenneth®
In- House P/T Assistant DesignerMaison Saint Kenneth®
Studio InternshipEve Denim
Social Media InternBookmark This
Posted: December 25 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionPANQARA LIFE is an accessories company that focuses on free trade, hand-made products crafted by female artisans in remote areas in the Andes of Peru. Our goal is to promote our products as means of income for the women in Peru. However, fashion is also our passion.
We are looking for someone enthusiastic about our company mission. This position will require to engage in all sorts of customers, followers and people in general, via social media outlets and promote the brand and its mission within the US. while engaging in trade shows if applicable. . We are looking for a creative person that can take charge,be a leader, and that is ready to learn.
Responsibilities- Create newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Manage all social media outlets and create campaigns to increase brand awareness.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Design promotions and campaigns that result in increased sales.
- Update website
- Collaborate in the design of catalogs and other marketing materials
Requirements- Pursuing a major in any marketing or related field
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Knowledge of Wordpress
- Knowledge of photoshop or any other graphic design software
- Knowledge of social media management