Marketing/Design InternBookmark This
Nailed It Decals
18162 Santa Adela Cir.
Fountain Valley, CA
Posted: December 29 2014
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNailed It Decals is a growing nail decal line with large online distribution. We are now moving into distribution to local Orange County nail salons and are looking for an intern to assist in this transition. Inter will assist with blog and social media development, some graphic design work, product production and packaging as well as other basic office duties. This is an unpaid internship, however some compensation maybe provided depending on success in sales to salons.
Intern will work in office Monday or Tuesday and can make their own schedule for outside sales to salons.
Responsibilities- Create signage, newsletters, email campaigns, online promotions, etc.
- Provide support to social media efforts to target new audiences.
- Assist with trade shows and special events to promote company and increase attendance.
- Research and analyze competitor marketing and sales materials.
- Reach out to local nail salons to introduce the product and take orders
- Assist with product design and development as well as packaging and shipping of orders
Requirements- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Design or Business
- Possess excellent written and verbal communication and customer service skills.
- Possess creativity, flexibility, variety, and growth potential.
- Should be open-minded, a fast learner, enthusiastic, and adaptable.
- Experience with design software and wordpress is a plus