SEO Strategist & Fashion Content WriterAddress Chic
Amazing Social Media Interns needed for clothing brandNgozika Okeke
Thomas Wylde Fashion Design, Marketing, Sales, Production, PR InternshipThomas Wylde
Account Executive InternHead to Toe Style LLC
DIGITAL MARKETING INTERNAddress Chic
FASHION & MARKETING INTERN - STYLING TV SHOWAddress Chic
Social Media marketing InternMiche Styles
Fashion Design InternCharles Warren
Fashion Marketing/Public Relations InternshipBookmark This
Cynthia Rose NY
260 W 36th Street
New York, NY
Posted: August 11 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe art of collage is the true inspiration behind the Cynthia Rose Limited Edition collection of luxury Ready to Wear and precious jewelry.
From flea markets in London and Paris to secret archives in Greenport, New York, Cynthia’s passion is evident in her quest to obtain the finest textures and exquisite gemstones.
Her feminine “elegance with an edge” aesthetic is apparent in all of her one of a kind creations and collected by those who are true individuals.
Responsibilities• Managing and updating lists of editors, clients, buyers, etc.
• Assisting in meetings with editors/clients/buyers
• Packing and assisting at photo shoots & trunk shows
• Brainstorming & assisting in social media posts, graphics and other marketing materials.
• Showroom/closet organizing & merchandising
• Press clippings
• Sample trafficking
• Miscellaneous administrative tasks/errands as needed
Requirements• Must be available to work a minimum of 2 FULL days per week - please do not apply if you can not make this minimum
• Computer savvy - must have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Multi-tasker, self-sufficient, well-organized
• Professional demeanor
• Excellent communications skills
• PASSION for the industry