Fashion E Commerce InternshipTaupe Co
Bohemian Bridal Company Wholesale Fashion InternshipDaughters of Simone
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)X by Gottex
Event CoordinatorNVEI Fashion Agency
Assistant StylistSociety Row
Social Media StylistSociety Row
PR/Social Media InternRebecca Minkoff
Small, fun, Fashion Company seeks an Office InternLori Goldstein Ltd.
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo) for a French Clothing companyBookmark This
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: December 26 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFrench Luxury Clothing Company.
We are launching the Brand in Los Angeles in January and we are looking for media interns to expand our Business.
Please send your resume, and the last photoshoots/videos you worked on.
This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested to work in the luxury clothing area.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment