Fashion Stylist intern #NYFW designerBeauty Within TV
Junior Account ExecutiveB2B Media Ltd
Fashion Sales & Marketing InternshipPOET Bovtiqve
Showroom CoordinatorGROCERIES Apparel
E-Commerce InternGROCERIES Apparel
Social Media & Community Management InternJade Marlin Collection
Marketing InternJade Marlin Collection
Blogger needed for Fashion and Art Magazine.The Juliet
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
6212 Crow Lane
Posted: September 11 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Full-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionKSSO is a lifestyle brand. But not just any Brand. We are dedicated to not only making sustainable products, clothing etc. But our more important focus is bringing awareness to current buying practices and how it affects our natural resources. We don't want to fit in a box or be defined by a category. I mean, why should we? We are all unique and special in different ways - our brand may start or look like any other - but I can assure you it will not. We want everyone to have a place at KSSO. We just have to start somewhere.
People get weary by the word lifestyle. But do they even know what it means? Lifestyle is everything you do and represent. EVERYONE has a lifestyle. We want to not just represent style but embody a lifestyle based on our core values: Family, Respect, Equality, Self-Expression and above all, Love!
Thank you for you time and consideration.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment