Fashion Editor asst | NY only !FV MAGAZINE
YRN Graphic Design InternYung Rich Nation
Social Media & Community Management InternFirstEstate Clothing
Paid Fashion Intern WANTEDQEB Foundation
Fashion InternLinda Lesater & Co Services
Fashion Design Internship at Anastasia ChatzkaAnastasia
Fashion Merchandising Internship at AnastasiaAnastasia
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
Posted: November 15 2015
Company Location: Richmond, VA
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFashion Design and Art Week (FDAW) is a fashion/arts platform continuously making waves in the fashion industry. FDAW bridges the gap between buyers, consumers and members of the media/press to view collections from designers and young creatives around the world.
FDAW leads the way with initiatives that supports, strengthens and develops the fashion industry, with a physical platform to further position fashion as a useful tool for commerce and creativity in Virginia as well as the East Coast.
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU? FDAW's Internship program is designed to offer our Interns valuable insight into the fashion industry, with an opportunity to grow as a young professional. In our program (paid internship after 3-6 months) you will gain an opportunity to experience real work experience in the world of "Fashion". Our interns gain the communication, accountability and professionalism basics to help jumpstart a successful career with FDAW fashion week and/or within the industry.
Paid Internship after 3-6 months, based on performance.
This position is based in Richmond, VA.
SPECIAL NOTE: If interested in working on a special filming project with us , please contact FDAW! Opportunity to co-produce/direct special series show.
Responsibilities- Assist in some aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment