Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Bookmark This
New York, NY
Posted: February 01 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionFashion Clothing start up company is in need of an intern skilled in video making/photography.
You will make marketing videos.
Must be dedicated, creative and interested in building and maintaining videos for our company and willing to think outside the box! This is an opportunity to originate and create systems for a fashion company. You will be working directly with the owner of the firm, so you must be comfortable relating ideas and progress in a simplified manner.
Responsibilities- Assist in all aspects of video and photographic communications and contribute to planning and storyboarding
- Assist in the end-to-end process from storyboarding to logistics to shooting to editing and publishing
- Film video and shoot photographs in studio and field environments
- Record desktop computer screens and actions for demo and training videos
- Use existing original and stock footage to produce new videos
- Contribute to mixing and editing to create polished and engaging videos
- Publish videos primarily to the web and touch-up still photography
Requirements- Have the potential to deliver videos and photos that succinctly and clearly tell the desired story
- Ability to deliver videos with cuts, graphics, sound and other elements that convey a quality production value and a level of technical sophistication
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, Adobe Captivate and Adobe Photoshop
- Knowledge of digital videography and photography cameras and equipment