Wardrobe StylistF. Sly Photography
Graphic Designer Internship (downtown Los Angeles)MNM Couture
Fashion Intern needed for top editorPaul Sinclaire Studio
Fashion Marketing InternJOHN PAUL ATAKER
Fashion Boutique PR/Sales AssistantCREATIV
Fashion Design and Production Internship90 Degree by Reflex
Beauty Editors assistantFV MAGAZINE
Fashion Editor asst | NY only !FV MAGAZINE
Merchandising/Buying InternBookmark This
Dover Street Market New York
167 Lexington Ave
New York, NY
Posted: April 14 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionDover Street Market New York
Availability 3 days per week (minimum)
9am to 6pm
Our internships cover all departments and we are always keen to support any of your interests and areas you would like to gain experience in. Your tasks may include the following:
- Assistance with research.
- Assistance with ad hoc projects.
- Data Entry. Formatting orders, order confirmations and completing purchase orders for upcoming seasons.
- General administration, mainly filing purchase orders and order confirmations.
- Maintaining records for Fine Jewelry. Daily updates for the stores jewelry books.
- Helping with weekly deliveries- checking quantities against packing lists, some data entry and other ’pre-retail’ tasks..
This intern program is at times very demanding but equally rewarding. We ask that our interns demonstrate good time keeping and are always polite and well mannered. We ask that the candidate works regular office/ retail hours- Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm with an hour lunch break.
Arrangements will be made for expenses of travel and lunch to be covered by DSM.