Fashion Design InternIdeal Glass
Fashion Marketing/ Project DevelopmentOFY
Graphic Design InternStella and Jamie
Fashion Design InternStella and Jamie
INTERNSHIP: Journalist / Content WriterTrend Prive Magazine
Women Fabric Development-Fabric and TextileITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
Visual Merchandising Intern - LeSportsacITOCHU Prominent USA LCC
Production and Studio Internshipfabric2finish
MKT InternBookmark This
61 Greenpoint Ave
Posted: May 02 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptionlulaland is a children's clothing label with an eclectic whimsical spirit.
We are based in Brooklyn and we showcase our collections at international trade shows each season.
Our collections are sold in stores around the world and on our online shop.
We are looking for passionate self-motivated interns who can work independently and multitask.
The interns will work directly with the Founder & Creative Director, and will get hands on experience in a very creative environment.
Immediate availability required.
Please send us a cover letter & resume!
Responsibilities• Create calendars and timelines for managing promotions
• Assist in the planning & execution of sales & events
• Assist in the execution of digital marketing mailings
• Assist in showroom appointments and interact with buyers
• Procuring, entering, and checking orders.
• Assist on media sample requests
• Work in photo shoots and social media content
• Work at local tradeshows
• Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Help with various administrative tasks
* Spanish speaking is a plus
Requirements- Student or recent graduate majoring in Communications, Marketing, PR or a related field
- Have interest in children's fashion and market
- Be creative and hands on
- Have excellent organizational, time management, communication and social skills.
- Have the ability to work well under pressure
*Candidate must be available for at least 2-3 full days a week.
SkillsRequired - Organisational Skills, Communication Skills
Preferred - Sales & Marketing Alignment, Bilingual-English/Spanish