Fashion StylistA Round of Applause Magazine, LLC
Alala Activewear Fashion Internship - Summer InternAlala
Fashion Blogger INTERNSHIP FOR ECO LUXURY YOGA BRANDLUMINOUS BEING
FASHION DESIGNER ASSISTANT/INTERNSHIP FOR ECO LUXURY YOGA BRANDLUMINOUS BEING
Fashion Inventory Manager INTERNSHIP FOR ECO LUXURY YOGA BRANDLUMINOUS BEING
Photographer INTERNSHIP FOR ECO LUXURY YOGA BRANDLUMINOUS BEING
Webdesigner image retoucher for eco luxury yogabrandLUMINOUS BEING
Graphic Design InternDanielle Nicole
MKT InternBookmark This
61 Greenpoint Ave
Posted: May 02 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Descriptionlulaland is a children's clothing label with an eclectic whimsical spirit.
We are based in Brooklyn and we showcase our collections at international trade shows each season.
Our collections are sold in stores around the world and on our online shop.
We are looking for passionate self-motivated interns who can work independently and multitask.
The interns will work directly with the Founder & Creative Director, and will get hands on experience in a very creative environment.
Immediate availability required.
Please send us a cover letter & resume!
Responsibilities• Create calendars and timelines for managing promotions
• Assist in the planning & execution of sales & events
• Assist in the execution of digital marketing mailings
• Assist in showroom appointments and interact with buyers
• Procuring, entering, and checking orders.
• Assist on media sample requests
• Work in photo shoots and social media content
• Work at local tradeshows
• Proficiency in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• Help with various administrative tasks
* Spanish speaking is a plus
Requirements- Student or recent graduate majoring in Communications, Marketing, PR or a related field
- Have interest in children's fashion and market
- Be creative and hands on
- Have excellent organizational, time management, communication and social skills.
- Have the ability to work well under pressure
*Candidate must be available for at least 2-3 full days a week.
SkillsRequired - Communication Skills, Organisational Skills
Preferred - Bilingual-English/Spanish, Sales & Marketing Alignment