MODEL AGENCY JR BOOKER INTERNSBookmark This
29 street /7th Ave
New York, NY
Posted: January 31 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: Full-time, Unpaid (College Credit Required)
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionNY modeling Agency is seeking model and talent booker/ manager with some industry experience.
Must be able to work with minimal supervision and be reliable, self motivated, dedicated, highly organized and computer savvy.Light photoshop, great at research. You must be a people person and like the fashion/media industry
general day to day bookings.
*client liaison and development
* regular client meetings, new sales calls, finding new business through press, advertising , word of mouth etc.
* developing the international model division, being responsible for model welfare whilst on stay.
*work alongside team of Booker's in same division and cast & events divisions.
* organizing go-sees,collecting tears and photographic material for portfolios when possible.
*developing and expanding the existing local database of models. making sure good general model management is in place.
*arranging tests, z cards, portfolio management and educate models through training/grooming programmes.
* develop new faces and encourage and develop foreign placements.
* updating contacts and see that general information is correctly loaded on computer systems and constantly updated.
* ensure website is current and up to date with images and information.
* sending regular emails out (ebursts) with new faces?talent.
* researching and development of sending models to other markets.
*Scout models and form scouting programs and opportunities to find new faces.
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com