Marketing InternJade Marlin Collection
Public Relations InternJade Marlin Collection
Shipping & Operations InternshipNoah Clothing
E-commerce InternVP RECORD DISTRIBUTORS INC
FASHION PR INTERNSHIPS AT SUPREME PUBLIC RELATIONS, NYCSUPREME PUBLIC RELATIONS
TextilesEAGLE PASS DEVELOPMENT
Sewing/Samplemaking Intern at RTW StudioShilo Byrd Studio
MTS Fashion Internship AssistantBookmark This
Freckled LLC/Morgan Taylor Scrubs
Posted: January 14 2016
Company Location: Washington, DC
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 3 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWelcome to Morgan Taylor Scrubs, new scrubs with a twist.
Launching Spring 2016, we are excited to bring to you new scrubs with a twist. Morgan Taylor Scrubs is a transformational and stylishly fitted medical scrub line with a mission to provide, enhance, and transform the elite medical professional. Our luxurious scrubs are sleek, opulent, and designed to complement curvaceous women of all body types.
Morgan Taylor Scrubs' goal is to increase confidence and provide a refined look to the medical professional. If you’re passionate about marketing and/or merchandising, then join the marketing team for Freckled LLC/Morgan Taylor Scrubs!
From day one of the internship, you’ll be directly working with the incomparable MTS CEO and Publicist who thrive on innovation and how the company presents to, interacts with, and expands the Morgan Taylor Scrubs customer base. This is a fast-paced, hands-on opportunity allows you to flex your skills and be a huge impact on the journey to launching of a premiere, unique, revolutionary start-up. If you’re on route to start a career in marketing, fashion, or business, there’s no better environment for your professional development than this.
What you will gain from interning with MTS:
• Portfolio. Build a creative portfolio of work and graphics created for MTS that you will be able to use post-internship.
• Creative freedom. We are a start-up so we are looking for go-getters who will take creative control and initiative to bring us something innovative.
• Relationships. You will meet many movers and shakers in the business, marketing and fashion world. This is a sure way to market yourself and build your network.
• Work ethic. With impactful deadlines ahead of us, we will ensure you will learn what it means to have and execute diligent work ethic in the workplace.
This internship is unpaid internship, however students are eligible for school credit.
ResponsibilitiesThis internship will consist of:
• Developing and creating bi-monthly newsletters to send out to MTS subscribers with updates regarding launch status, MTS in the community and other trending topics.
• Collaborating and designing labels and packaging for merchandise.
• Assisting with administrative duties regarding launch parties in NYC/DC.
• Collaborating with the MTS team with marketing, brand exposure, and social media execution
• Using creativity to heighten MTS overall brand and business development.
• Assisting with and any necessary administrative tasks to make the business work/run efficiently.
• Attending weekly conference calls/FaceTime/Skype to discuss projects/assignments and deadlines.
• Interns should be English, Marketing, Business and/or Fashion Merchandising Majors.
• Ability to manage multiple projects and communicate effectively.
• Strong computer skills, with some design experience in Microsoft office and Adobe Creative Suite a plus