Bohemian Bridal Company Wholesale Fashion InternshipDaughters of Simone
social media / community managerAnne Bowen/The Meurigan Company
Social Media & Community Management InternCabana One Media
Public Relations InternCabana One Media
Fashion Showroom Assistant InterneM Productions
Modeling Agency InternshipMC2 Model Management
PR & Communications AssociateSoma Footwear
Fashion Design InternCharles Warren
O, The Oprah Magazine: Fashion or Lifestyle InternshipBookmark This
O, The Oprah Magazine
300 West 57th Street
New York, NY
Posted: October 25 2016
Application Deadline: January 1, 2017
Position: 4 Full-time, Unpaid
Timeframe: 01/16/17 — 06/16/17
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionO, The Oprah Magazine is seeking FABULOUS interns for the Spring 2017 semester. Interns must be able to work at least 3-4 days a week, starting in January.
Candidates must have a professional attitude, a strong interest in fashion/style and be hard working, organized and enthusiastic.
Fashion: (Responsibilities include but are not limited to)
- Maintaining organization within the Fashion Closet
- Checking in and returning all samples for photo shoots
- Organizing and filing lookbooks for Editors of the department
- Assisting on photo shoots as deemed necessary by the department
- Completing any and all other administrative tasks requested by the department
- Setting up for run-throughs, packing/unpacking for photo shoots
Lifestyle: (Responsibilities include but are not limited to)
- Working on O List & Gift Guide
- Working with home/food/beauty/fashion products
- Trafficking samples & setting up for meetings with Creative Director and executive editors
- Maintaining organization of Style Closet
Please send your cover letter and resume to Stephanie at email@example.com
Please specify whether you are interested in Fashion or Lifestyle.
** Please note there is no writing involved. This is an unpaid internship and you MUST be able to receive college credit.
RequirementsMust be able to receive credit.
Must be able to work 3-4 full days per week.