Fashion Internmidori linea
Fashion Design InternshipJaclyn Jordan New York
Modeling agency internshipGenetic Models
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Trish Taylor Styling
M2057 by Maria Pinto is looking for Fashion Business students this winter and spring.M2057 by Maria Pinto
Incredible Jewelry Marketing and Merchandising InternProvidence Diamond
Meripex Apparel Graphic Design/Fashion Design InternshipMeripex Apparel
Marketing InternJade Marlin Collection
Office Assistant - Start up women fashion boutiqueBookmark This
Liquid Gold Boutique
Posted: August 13 2015
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Unpaid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionWant to be part of a start up women's fashion boutique?
Want to be hands on learning what it takes to build a company from the start?
Want to be one of the reasons for a successful company?
Then we want you to apply and be with us every step of the way, as we build this brand and turn it into a success !
** Local Only**
ResponsibilitiesResponsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Managing daily activities update
- Collaborates with internal departments on projects and assignments
- Sending confirmation of all the changes
- Preparing reports with specific data using the in house system
- Keep explicit notes of all completed tasks
- Communicating in writing with other companies to coordinate the completion of transactions.
- Ability to self-supervise while unattended and as part of a cohesive team.
- The candidate must be able to handle multiple priorities and must also have strong organizational skills.
Requirements- Must be detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective people relations skills,
- Multitasking capabilities are all required.
- Must be eager to learn about wholesale and fashion
- Must be available at least 2 full days/week for at least 3 months
- Must be professional, committed, focused and organized.
- Must be able to follow through with completing assignments and tasks given.
- Must be Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Microsoft Office and Excel
MUST HAVE AN ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT AND POSITIVE MINDSET.