Fashion Design InternshipChase Denham
Interior Design Opportunity - HOUSTON ONLYKeenya Kelly LLC
Fashion InternshipDee Fashion & Style
Fashion Admin / Sales InternGypsy Junkies
Social Media InternKlein Epstein & Parker
LOOKING FOR INTERN FOR SWIM FASHION COMPANYPrime Garments Inc.
Campus RepresentativeThe Social Life
Online Marketing Intern (Handbag Company)Bookmark This
687 S Anderson St
Los Angeles, CA
Posted: June 04 2015
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
Ampère is a growing Handbag company based out of Los Angeles, CA. Ampère Creations is the solution for all your fashion needs and wants. Designed through keeping the modern woman in mind, Ampère Creations stands out for fun, excitement and music something that is central to a woman’s life and personality. The brand represents these elements in all its product lines from handbags to clutches to wristlets. Having different product lines for handbags, we give you the choice of not only multiple colors to choose from, but also multiple styles to pick the one that is most suitable to your needs and that matches your personality. Each handbag at Ampère Creations is personally fashioned and shaped by a skilled craftsman, who ensures detailing and product finishing at its best. We currently are in 500+ small/specialty retailers throughout North America. We also work with a lot of major department stores like Bealls, Von Maur, TJ’s, and Ross. Last year, we launched our online department and we are looking for young energetic and passionate individuals looking to grow that department! If this is something you’re interested please read below!
We are looking for a fun Social Media & Online Presence management intern to join our Los Angeles fashion accessories company. The right person must be self-motivated, LOVE social media, have friendly and upbeat manners to communicate well in the social media platform. The role is unpaid and a 30-60-90 days trial period where you’ll be given the CHALLENGE to grow our social media! You'll be working with a small but friendly, fun, and personable team. If you're a people person, stylish and fun, we would love to hear from you!
Please note that this position is not paid and will take upwards to 3-5 hours/week.
If successful, this could potentially lead to a full time position as “Online Marketing Assistant/Manager”
• Manage all social media channels (facebook, tumblr, twitter, instagram, pinterest, and polyvore)
• Research, plan and schedule social media posts well in advance
• Interact with staff to discuss priorities
• Research and brand management online
• Achieve weekly & monthly subscription goals
• Liaise with staff, top brands and retailers plus plan and develop surveys, sweepstakes and more
• Develop understanding of our core services and respond to subscriber queries in the social media
• Assist with maintaining online shop photos and descriptions
• Participate in brainstorms or staff meetings to determine best strategies and practice
• Control and manage weekly/monthly social media budgets
• A self-starter and good team player who can work with own initiative and manage multiple projects
• Able to study and maintain brand image and tone of voice
• Knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator or other photo editing tool
• Excellent verbal communication skills are essential
• Excellent written skills are essential
• Strong work