Graphic Design InternY-CLAD INC.
Media Intern (Film/Video/Photo)Y-CLAD INC.
Fashion Editor asst | NY only !FV MAGAZINE
Sales RepresentativeShawnG Originals
Fashion InternAll-in Fashion
Virtual P/T Assistant DesignerMaison Saint Kenneth®
In- House P/T Assistant DesignerMaison Saint Kenneth®
Studio InternshipEve Denim
Marketing AssistantBookmark This
San Diego, CA
Posted: August 22 2016
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionThe online marketing & merchandising Assistant will implement the company’s Social Media marketing, handle e-commerce platforms and will help to keep up tom date the companies webpage. Beyond that content strategy, develop brand awareness, generate inbound traffic and cultivate leads and sales are aspects that you will be participating. Our company is specialist in female fashion and if you can see yourself dealing with projects within this field, so please feel free to reach out to us.
• Manage Social Media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including:
o Curate relevant content to reach the company’s ideal customers.
o Create, curate, and manage all published content (images, video and written).
o Monitor, listen and respond to users in a “Social” way while cultivating leads and sales.
o Conduct online advocacy and open stream for cross-promotions.
o Develop and expand community and/or blogger outreach efforts.
o Oversee design (ie: Facebook Timeline cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, and blog).
o Design, create and manage promotions and Social ad campaigns.
o Compile report for management showing results (ROI).
• Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
• Demonstrate ability to map out marketing strategy and then drive that strategy proven by testing and metrics.
• Develop a strategy and implement a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews. Monitor online ratings and respond accordingly.
• Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
• Identify threats and opportunities in user generated content surrounding the business. Report notable threats to appropriate management.
• Analyze campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising the PR and Online Marketing Efforts such as Blogging. Social Media and PR
• Monitor effective benchmarks (best practices) for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns. Analyze, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns in an effort to maximize results.
RequirementsQualifications and Experience
• Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, Yelp, Google+Local, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
• Maintains excellent writing and language skills.
• Enjoys a working knowledge of the blogging ecosystem relevant to the Company’s field.
• Displays ability to effectively communicate information and ideas.
• Is a Team player with the confidence to take the lead.
• Makes evident good technical understanding and can pick up new tools quickly.
• Beginner knowledge of Photoshop