FASHION MERCHANDISING ASSISTANTJIBRI Plus Size Apparel
Beauty Editors assistantFV MAGAZINE
Fashion Editor asst | NY only !FV MAGAZINE
Production Internship with NYC Bridal Design House- Fall 2017Carol Hannah
Design intern for NYC Bridal Design House- Fall 2017Carol Hannah
Business/Fashion/Graphic Design InternshipFornash, Inc.
Intern needed from July 1st Privee Showroom Accessories New York English French SpeakerSt Honore Privee Showroom
Online Fashion MarketerBroder Bros. Co.
Organic Kids Clothing Line In Search of Operations Associates/SeamstressesBookmark This
Bibs & Co.
Posted: February 20 2016
Application Deadline: Available Year-round
Position: 2 Part-time, Paid
Always be on the alert for potentially fraudulent job postings online - never send money to a potential employer.
DescriptionBibs & Co. is an organic children's wear line specializing in fun prints. We're currently looking to hire TWO talented, self-motivated, & hardworking individuals. This is a paid position & will be in-office 4-5 days/week.
ResponsibilitiesThis individual MUST:
- Be ready & able to take on a fast-paced sewing workload (will teach to sew).
- Be able to cut patterns from existing pattern pieces (will teach).
- Have EXCELLENT organizational skills.
- Be extremely trustworthy & reliable.
- Be knowledgeable of social media, especially Instagram.
If this sounds like you, we can't wait to hear from you!
Requirements- Studio is located in Plano, please live in/near Plano.
- Sewing experience is not necessary. The right candidates will be taught.
- Be available Monday-Thursday 11AM-4PM.
SkillsRequired - Fashion, Sewing
Preferred - Customer Service